Theology and coaching are expansive by nature. Both are about entertaining questions rather than settling on answers, and discerning a direction more than deciding on a destination.
Our relationship with God will change and grow with our experience of life. So will our relationship with the community of faith.
Perhaps you are Christian, by upbringing or profession, and you're asking questions.
- “Where is God in all this?”
- “Where am I?
- "What do I want it to mean to live my life as a Christian?"
- “Where do I find companions on this journey of faith?”
- You’re seeking to live faithfully in the midst of disorienting change.
- You’re re-thinking your role in the church.
- You're Christian at heart, but separated from church.
- You’re ready to live your spiritual life in a new way.
As your coach, it’s my privilege to assist you to formulate the questions, discover your answers, and practice how you will live your faith. Contact me and let’s share the journey.
We have to keep looking for the spiritual questions if we want spiritual answers.